Mr. Kofi Baafi
Cula Community Matters Coordinator
Cula Community Matters
Cula Community Matters work with disadvantage and vulnerable people in the community.
Are you a parent? Is your child or teenager involved in anti social behaviour?
Help is hand. We could support you or your child by:
- Providing support for people involved in gangs and anti social behaviour
- Providing one to one support for up to a year to a young person looking to move into employment, education or training.
- Supporting parents with alternative parenting strategies to help them to live independently.
- Provide support for parents and family experiencing domestic violence and toxic trio mental health, domestic violence and substance misuse.
- Provide support for parental gambling addiction.
- Provide advice and assessment for children and adults with disability.
- Working with children who are exposed to toxic trio.
- Empowering women and children with strategies to cope with domestic issues.
- Empower disadvantaged young people to fully participate in the community.
- Provide advice and support for widows and their children,
- Please call our 24 hour line on 020 8221 0766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.